Flipboard Briefing is the newest News & Magazines release developed and published by Flipboard. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Flipboard Briefing PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Flipboard Briefing for Samsung puts what’s important at your fingertips. Swipe left on your home screen to quickly access the latest news and stories. Select all your favorite topics and get full coverage and perspectives from the world’s most credible sources.
Flipboard Briefing provides a great summary of personalized news in a beautiful package. Invest in yourself, stay informed, and feel like you’ve spent your time well. Focus on what matters to you, not the random posts of other people’s lives.
You can disable Briefing by pinch zooming out on the home screen, then swipe to locate Briefing. Uncheck the box at the top, then tap to return to your home screen. If you have questions or need help, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Flipboard Briefing first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: How To Install The Ant GTK Theme On Linux [Guide]
Download and Install Flipboard Briefing on PC
To download and install Flipboard Briefing for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Flipboard Briefing on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Flipboard Briefing on PC.
Download Flipboard Briefing for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Flipboard Briefing Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Flipboard Briefing, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Flipboard Briefing on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.