Flip : Surfing Colors is a free Arcade Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Flip : Surfing Colors PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Let's get started skateboarding in the famous cities in the world.
The cities are beautifully colored and you can break the colors of obstacles with full of thrills!
Compete your ultimate speed with your friends and, of course, win them over!
+ Smooth and realistic skateboard-experienced based on physics of how actual skateboard works
+ Rich, fantastic and dreamy themes with full of colors inspired by global cities
+ Sophisticated challenges with color blocks, so overcome yourself!
+ Diverse skate-boards and characters
+ Check the pose of diverse characters when they jump in the map
+ Collect more coins with combos and boosts (Find out how to combos and boosts!)
+ Collect the pieces of masterpieces from every cities then make them all
+ Complete the mission then receive the rewards
Flip : Surfing Colors provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Fort Battle on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Flip : Surfing Colors on PC
To download and install Flip : Surfing Colors for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Flip : Surfing Colors on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Flip : Surfing Colors on PC.
Download Flip : Surfing Colors for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Flip : Surfing Colors Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Flip : Surfing Colors, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Flip : Surfing Colors on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.