Flip Diving is a free Android Game developed by Miniclip.com, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Flip Diving PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
• The World's #1 cliff diving game – now on your mobile! •
Pull off Frontflips, Backflips & Gainers from high cliffs, rickety platforms, trees, castles, and trampolines! Choose from a wide range of divers, and unlock new tricks and moves. Aim for a perfect entry into the water, and don’t hit the rocks!
Featuring a custom physics engine with animated ragdoll physics, Flip Diving is the most dynamic and entertaining cliff diving experience ever created!
TONS OF DIVING TRICKS
• Layouts, Pikes, Reverses – and more tricks coming soon!
• Each trick dynamically animated with ragdoll physics!
• Dive from trees, boats, trampolines and more!
• Over 50 jump platforms to leap from!
A HUGE RANGE OF CHARACTERS
• Take a dive as a bodybuilder, a businessman, or in a penguin costume!
• Each diver has different abilities, weights, and unique physics!
• More coming soon!
SHOW OFF TO YOUR FRIENDS
• Record your best dives – or your biggest fails – and share them with your friends!
Photos/Media/Files access requested in order to save and share your replays.
This game does not require internet connection, and can be played offline.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Flip Diving first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Skip-Bo™ the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Flip Diving on PC
To download and install Flip Diving for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Flip Diving on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Flip Diving on PC.
Download Flip Diving for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Flip Diving Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Flip Diving, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Flip Diving on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.