Flat Earth Sun & Moon Clock is a free Education App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Flat Earth Sun & Moon Clock PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
The Flat Earth Sun & Moon Clock shows you where you are and where the sun and moon are on their journey around the face of the earth as shown on the Azimuthal Equidistant projection map. You can see where the daylight and night time are as well as the position and phase of the moon as the sun slowly laps it every month.Track the seasons as the sun travels outward to the Tropic of Capricorn in December and then makes its way inward to the Tropic of Cancer for June.
Time-Lapse function: Hourly and daily time-lapse speeds. Watch the phases and location of the moon along with sun’s position as it travels between the tropics. Watch how the day and night change during the seasons and how they become equal during the two equinoxes.
Customizable backgrounds: Images of Antarctica, high altitude balloon shots, vast ocean scenery and many others. Just hit the settings icon in the bottom right corner and select any background you like. Switch to different backgrounds anytime.
Standard features include:
Analog sun & moon clock with day and night: Shows the sun and moon positions along with moon phases and day and night.Watch as the sun makes its daily journey around the face of the earth.
Digital time and date: In the upper left the time and date will be shown in digital format.
Local weather: Your local high and low temperature along with sunrise and sunset times.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Flat Earth Sun & Moon Clock first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Dog Run – Pet Dog Simulator New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Flat Earth Sun & Moon Clock on PC
To download and install Flat Earth Sun & Moon Clock for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Flat Earth Sun & Moon Clock on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Flat Earth Sun & Moon Clock on PC.
Download Flat Earth Sun & Moon Clock for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Flat Earth Sun & Moon Clock Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Flat Earth Sun & Moon Clock, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Flat Earth Sun & Moon Clock on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.