Flashcards Deluxe is the newest Education release developed and published by OrangeOrApple.com. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Flashcards Deluxe PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Flashcards Deluxe is an easy to use yet powerful and full-featured flashcard app which you can use to study just about anything you want.
(There is a free lite version available.)
• Two smart study modes that automatically focus more on the cards you miss: Leitner and a more advanced Spaced Repetition mode
• Text to speech (TTS) audio in 18 languages (no internet connection needed to study)
• Multiple choice option
• Spelling tests (listen to audio and use keyboard to answer)
• Searchable listing of your cards that allows you to easily look up other terms as you study
• Organize decks in folders and combine decks for studying
• Several flashcard color themes to choose from (sky, wood, chalkboard, etc.)
• Divide cards into categories
• 1 to 5 sided cards
• Include pictures and sounds. Zoom into pictures. Auto repeat sounds.
• 3 response levels: Wrong, I kind of know, I know really well (vs the standard correct/wrong) – for more efficient studying
• Easy navigation – swipe or tap to answer (customizable)
• Draw self-graded answer with your finger (drawing not saved)
• Automatically turn cards off after getting them correct a certain number/percentage of reviews
• Clean, efficient user interface, including full-screen and landscape viewing
• Custom text and background colors
• Browse mode that lets you easily navigate forward or back without keeping score
• Slideshow mode
• Large number of cards (10,000+) can be imported easily
• Backup your flashcards to your computer
• Dropbox and Google Drive support
• Very easy to get started, with lots of features and options for advanced users
• Great support! I promptly respond to any questions or feedback you may have. Use my website's public forum or email me.
You can create flashcards either on your computer or directly within the app. If you don't want to make your own, you can browse and download flashcards the app's Shared Library.
Please see our website at OrangeOrApple.com for more information. If you are not satisfied with the product for any reason, please let me know why and I'll try to help.
Ask about our opinion, Flashcards Deluxe provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Coffee Craze – Idle Barista Tycoon Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Flashcards Deluxe on PC
To download and install Flashcards Deluxe for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Flashcards Deluxe on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Flashcards Deluxe on PC.
Download Flashcards Deluxe for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Flashcards Deluxe Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Flashcards Deluxe, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Flashcards Deluxe on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.