Flamingo for Twitter is a free Social App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Flamingo for Twitter PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Flamingo is a bright and colourful Twitter client, with a simple and extremely customisable interface. It provides you with the Twitter experience you know and love with beautiful material design. You can easily switch between several accounts, and individually theme those accounts.
* Previews for Instagram, Flickr, YouTube, Vine, Path.com & Articles
* GIFs/Videos can be played inline in the timeline and you can easily add them to your tweets (powered by Giphy).
* Hover preview allows you to quickly preview photos, gifs and user profiles by simply long pressing on an icon or image. You can preview, zoom and pan the image all with one tap!
* Insanely customisable, almost every part of the app can be changed to your liking
* Other fun stuff including built in tweet-storming, streaming, advanced muting, background syncing, scheduled tweets & many more!
Flamingo for Twitter provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Bitmoji – Your Personal Emoji Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Flamingo for Twitter on PC
To download and install Flamingo for Twitter for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Flamingo for Twitter on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Flamingo for Twitter on PC.
Download Flamingo for Twitter for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Flamingo for Twitter Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Flamingo for Twitter, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Flamingo for Twitter on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.