Five Nights at Freddy’s is the newest Action release developed and published by Scott Cawthon. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Five Nights at Freddy’s PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
This is the official mobile port of Five Nights at Freddy's; made with Clickteam Fusion!
-This game requires 512 megs of ram to run properly. For most newer devices this shouldn't be a problems.
Welcome to your new summer job at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, where kids and parents alike come for entertainment and food as far as the eye can see! The main attraction is Freddy Fazbear, of course; and his two friends. They are animatronic robots, programmed to please the crowds! The robots' behavior has become somewhat unpredictable at night however, and it was much cheaper to hire you as a security guard than to find a repairman.
From your small office you must watch the security cameras carefully. You have a very limited amount of electricity that you're allowed to use per night (corporate budget cuts, you know). That means when you run out of power for the night- no more security doors and no more lights! If something isn't right- namely if Freddybear or his friends aren't in their proper places, you must find them on the monitors and protect yourself if needed!
"For all the simplicity of the game’s controls and premise, Five Nights at Freddy‘s is frightening. It’s a fantastic example of how cleverness in design and subtlety can be used to make an experience terrifying. Simple still images and proper character design steal the show in this game, and show that Scott Cawthon knows quite a lot about the secret fears people feel when looking at creepy dolls and toys. It’s elegant in how it sows fear, and is a must-own for anyone who likes scary games." -Joel Couture IndieGameMag.com
Five Nights at Freddy’s provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Facebook New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Five Nights at Freddy’s on PC
To download and install Five Nights at Freddy’s for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Five Nights at Freddy’s on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Five Nights at Freddy’s on PC.
Download Five Nights at Freddy’s for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Five Nights at Freddy’s Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Five Nights at Freddy’s, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Five Nights at Freddy’s on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.