FitCoach: Personalized Fitness is the newest Health & Fitness release developed and published by Mobilious Limited. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on FitCoach: Personalized Fitness PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
WORKOUTS TO LOSE WEIGHT
► Smart training plans
► Visible results
► Guided exercises
FitCoach is a brand-new fitness app for those who want to start a new active lifestyle, build healthy habits, lose weight, get fit, tone up and feel amazing.
WHO IS THIS APP FOR?
The FitCoach app is developed specifically for people who care about their health and want to slim down and get in shape but don’t have enough time to go to the gym.
HOW TO START WITH FITCOACH?
Set your goals: weight loss, muscle gain, or to be more active
Select the zone that you want to work on: belly, buttocks, legs, arms, back
Enter your personal data such as age, height, weight, fitness level, etc.
HOW DOES IT WORK:
According to your goals and personal data, our smart algorithm will suggest a personalized workout plan – a combination of cardio, strength, recovery, and LISS (walking, running, cycling) exercises that will enable you to maximize your results.
The basic plan will be created for 60 days and displayed in your calendar. Each week the workout plan will be updated according to your progress and feedback (were the previous workouts too easy or too difficult for you).
Additionally, you will have access to a library of 1,000+ workouts.
FitCoach integrates with HealthKit, so you can export nutrition and exercise data from FitCoach to HealthKit, and import fitness data and weight and body measurements from HealthKit to FitCoach.
Frequently Asked Questions: https://myfitcoach.fitness/faq-android.html
FitCoach: Personalized Fitness provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Cricbuzz – Live Cricket Scores & News the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install FitCoach: Personalized Fitness on PC
To download and install FitCoach: Personalized Fitness for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type FitCoach: Personalized Fitness on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy FitCoach: Personalized Fitness on PC.
Download FitCoach: Personalized Fitness for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More FitCoach: Personalized Fitness Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using FitCoach: Personalized Fitness, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running FitCoach: Personalized Fitness on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.