Fitbit is a free Android App developed by Fitbit, Inc., especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Fitbit PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
The free Fitbit app is designed to work with Fitbit activity trackers and smart scales.
GET ACTIVE. EAT BETTER. MANAGE WEIGHT. SLEEP BETTER.
– Wirelessly SYNC your Blaze, Alta, Alta HR, Charge 2, Flex 2, Surge, Charge HR, Charge, Flex, Aria, One or Zip tracker with your Android device.
– Track your DAILY GOALS and progress over time for STEPS, DISTANCE, CALORIES BURNED and more
– Use GPS to track your RUNS, WALKS & HIKES
– LOG ACTIVITIES like YOGA and WORKOUTS to keep you on track
– LOG FOOD to see how many CALORIES you consume each day, and manage your WEIGHT over time
– COMPETE with FRIENDS with daily or weekly CHALLENGES and compare stats
– ALL DAY HEART RATE TRACKING with Fitbit Surge and Charge HR
Learn more about Fitbit activity trackers and smart scales at www.fitbit.com
See list of supported devices at www.fitbit.com/devices
Ask about our opinion, Fitbit provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: True Skate New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Fitbit on PC
To download and install Fitbit for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Fitbit on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Fitbit on PC.
Download Fitbit for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Fitbit Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Fitbit, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Fitbit on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.