FiSwitch is a free Android App developed by dwitherell, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on FiSwitch PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
**** Main features ****
* Dialer code access for Project Fi users allowing for a number of useful functions, such as temporarily changing networks
** Access can be through the main app, a notification, the widgets, a broadcast tile or launcher shortcuts (if supported)
** Codes get stored and the dialer opens, allowing users to long-press and select Paste to complete the process
** For those needing assistance, enabling Accessibility services allows the code to paste automatically
** NOTE: Dialer codes require the default dialer to be set as the system-included dialer to function
* Widgets, notification, tile, and shortcuts can all be configured and customized
** Larger widget with 2-4 buttons, smaller widget with no buttons
** Information displayed as well as actions on click can be customized
** Starting with Android 8+ keeping the information displayed accurate and current requires an optional background service
* Connection history
** Filterable and searchable list of connection changes
** Options for adding regularly timed current connection status entries
** Contains information on mobile and wifi connection, as well as location if enabled and permitted
** Option for vibration on connection change
** Starting with Android 8+ connection tracking requires an optional background service
** Summary descriptives of durations and mobile signal strengths in total and by carrier
** Summaries in total as well as within customizable most recent time range
** Options for a light, dark, and black theme
** Options for widgets and notification appearance
* Helpful shortcuts
** Available within the app as well as launcher shortcuts
** Phone info, Mobile settings, eSIM manager, Band settings
** Detailed help categories explaining the various parts of the app
** 3dot menu includes links to join the FiSwitch G+ community as well as email the developer (me!)
**** For root users (this is not necessary, even if rooted!) ****
* Dialer code buttons do not require the opening of the dialer or pasting of codes
** Triggers are simply sent without any further interaction needed
This app can be useful on any supported device, but it is specifically designed for Project Fi users. At its core this app is a slightly automated assistant for utilizing Project Fi-relevant dialer codes. These codes are typically used when there is a preference for one service over another. It should also be noted that these dialer codes are not officially supported by Project Fi, so use with caution. The dialer codes included in this app will be disabled if you don't have the main Project Fi app installed – that is the app that listens for the dialer codes, so they are useless without it.
Connection information can include the name of the currently connected provider based on either sim or network, as well as connection type, tower GCI, EARFCN if available, signal strength (dBm), LTE band if applicable, wifi SSID, wifi channel/frequency, and wifi signal type (dBm).
Note: If the notification or widgets no longer seem to be giving current connection information, simply open the app to fix things up. Also, if widgets fail to load or indicate a problem with loading, a simple reboot should fix the issue – just know that the widgets may take a few minutes to load after a reboot. If that doesn't work to fix the widgets, uninstall the app prior to rebooting, then reinstall the app.
Location priveleges are asked for a number of reasons:
* It provides location data for History entries
* It grants access to current mobile connection information such as GCI and LTE band
* For Android 8.1+ users it grants access to current wifi information
Storage priveleges are asked for one reason:
* It allow for the storing and sending of the current History and Stats information
Changelogs for the various versions of the app can be found within the app itself as well!
FiSwitch provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Spades PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install FiSwitch on PC
To download and install FiSwitch for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type FiSwitch on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy FiSwitch on PC.
Download FiSwitch for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More FiSwitch Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using FiSwitch, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running FiSwitch on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.