Fishing Times is the newest Sports release developed and published by Subclosure. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Fishing Times PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Fishing Times provides you with an easy to read interface for current, past and future fishing conditions. Major and Minor Times, Day Rating, Tide Times, Sunrise, Sunset, Moonrise, Moonset and Moonphase are displayed in a Solunar Clock view and can also be viewed in a calendar.
You can easily switch the selected date to plan your fishing trips ahead.
The Solunar Clock interface will give you instant information on best times.
You can also manage multiple locations.
We don't clutter your device with unnecessary stuff and only ask for minimal permissions. This app has one of the smallest footprints of all other comparable apps. We aim to keep things simple and to the point.
How to read and use the App:
– Green Bars indicate good major and minor fishing times (major longer, minor shorter bar)
– Blue Bars indicate low and high tide times.
– Center indicates moon phase
– Grey line current time indicator
– top right of screen has a day rating indicator ( 1-4 fishes, fair to excellent )
– sun and moon icons for sun/moon rise and set
– swipe left or right to change the date
This app is produced by https://www.fishingreminder.com
At fishingreminder we don't just hide behind a desk all day and talk the talk but we walk the walk. Make sure to also check us out on youtube @fishingreminder to see what we're all about and all the fishing we do.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Fishing Times first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Tureng Dictionary PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install Fishing Times on PC
To download and install Fishing Times for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Fishing Times on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Fishing Times on PC.
Download Fishing Times for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Fishing Times Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Fishing Times, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Fishing Times on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.