Fisherman Navigator is the newest Travel & Local release developed and published by Захарчук Михайло. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Fisherman Navigator PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Convenient saving and searching for your geopoints, recording tracks, offline maps (fishing, historical, topographic, your own) it's not a full list of the main functionality of the app.
The application has been created for the most convenient and easiest navigation in the fishing conditions. Later, this application was also liked by treasure hunters, mushroom pickers, tourists, hunters, etc. The creator of the application is a fisherman himself, and initially, the application has been created for personal usage, because of lack of usability in previously tested apps.
We decided to share our app with the improved user experience and hope you will like it.
– Any kinds of Offline Maps for every taste: fishing (with depths), historical (Schubert, Mende, Red Army), topographic (General Staff, Open Street Maps) and others
– Use your maps offline ( ozf, ozf2, mbtiles formats)
– Convenient work with layers (you can place several layers above the map and set them different transparency)
– Show the coordinates, and their accuracy
– Save geopoints when shaking the phone. Set geopoints different colors, shapes and sizes.
– Records a sound comment to the geopoint after saving, which you can listen in the description of the geopoint.
– Take a photo to the geopoint that will be shown in the description of the geopoint.
– Send geopoints via SMS, mail or any other way
– Geopoint search mode by voice prompts.
– Records a movement track
– Shows a map and your location on it
– Shows saved geopoints and tracks on the map
– Shows the accuracy of the geopoints, in the circle in which it is located
– Allows you to name and give detailed descriptions of geopoints and tracks
– Convenient geopoints search by clicking on it
– Ability to export and import geopoints and tracks in gpx format
– Sync points with the cloud, backup
Now added support for Wear OS smart watches. You can save point and control track recording by interactions with your watches!
In the future upgrades we are planing additional features:
– easy and convenient navigation to the geopoint
– offline maps
– ability to view track on the map
Our web site with FAQ and other useful information – https://sites.google.com/view/susaninnavigator/faq
Subscribe to our Instagram to stay in touch and get the latest updates, you can also talk to us in English here:
We are always open to your ideas and suggestions! What other tutorials are needed? what features would you like to receive in the next versions of the application? what comments you have to existing functions – do not hesitate, write in reviews or by mail.
Enjoy and don't hesitate to ask us anything. Good luck!
Fisherman Navigator provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: GPS Navigation & Map Direction – Route Finder New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Fisherman Navigator on PC
To download and install Fisherman Navigator for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Fisherman Navigator on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Fisherman Navigator on PC.
Download Fisherman Navigator for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Fisherman Navigator Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Fisherman Navigator, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Fisherman Navigator on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.