First Strike: Final Hour is a free Android Game developed by Blindflug Studios AG, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on First Strike: Final Hour PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Millions of commanders are already playing First Strike all over the world. Now, with First Strike: Final Hour, the acclaimed strategy title updated with all-new features and a beautiful HD rework!
**** – "A thought provoking and fast-paced strategy game" – pocketgamer
**** – "A gorgeous game with a message, that doesn’t forget that it’s a game" – 148apps
****½ – "An awesome game suited for casual and professional nukers alike" – appszoom
**** – "For my money, there is no better-looking game on the App Store" – pockettactics
****½ – "One of the best releases of the year" – whatsoniphone
Escalation is a downward spiral.
A nuclear armageddon is no one’s dream scenario. So choose your steps carefully, it’s a small path between war and peace. FIRST STRIKE is a great strategy simulation featuring snappy gameplay and an intuitive interface that makes dropping the big one as easy as ABC. But be sure to take the right measures to guarantee your people’s safety.
Pick one of the big nuclear players – from known Superpowers to an upstart hellraiser like North Korea – and plan your strategy wisely: Limited but clever options let you as the leader of your superpower steer your nation’s fate: Expand to other countries, build bombs or debuild in order to restructure your arsenal. Or use research to widen your options, such as: Ability to act quicker and build bigger bombs, better recon on your enemies actions, automated self-defense-sequences and many more.
Whether you’re a bloodthirsty warmonger or a tree-hugging hippie – it’s time to put your cards on the table. A quick and fun game with beautiful graphics, FIRST STRIKE shows you how little it takes to heat things up. With the tip of your finger you can control the destiny of the precious and vulnerable rock floating through space, the rock we call mothership Earth.
*Winner "Best Mobile Game" – Indie Prize Amsterdam*
*Winner "Most Innovative Game" – Best App Ever Awards*
*Winner "Game of the Year" – BOSA Awards*
*Winner "Newcomer of the Year" – SwissICT Awards*
*Finalist "Best Upcoming Game" – International Mobile Game Awards*
*Finalist "Most Meaningful Play" – International Mobile Game Awards*
*Finalist "Best Hardcore Game" – Game Connection USA Awards*
*Finalist "Most Innovative Game" – Game Connection USA Awards*
*Finalist “Best Strategy Game” – Best App Ever Awards*
*Finalist "Best International Game" – Ludicious Game Festival*
*Finalist "Best Swiss Game" – SGDA Awards*
Devices with normal, large or xLarge screen sizes
Ask about our opinion, First Strike: Final Hour provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Baby Panda’s Juice Shop New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install First Strike: Final Hour on PC
To download and install First Strike: Final Hour for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type First Strike: Final Hour on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy First Strike: Final Hour on PC.
Download First Strike: Final Hour for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More First Strike: Final Hour Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using First Strike: Final Hour, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running First Strike: Final Hour on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.