Firefox Lockwise is a free Android App developed by Mozilla, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Firefox Lockwise PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
PASSWORD ACCESS FOR YOU, & ONLY YOU
Securely track your Firefox passwords & access them anywhere
Quickly open any website from the app to get into your accounts
TRUSTED SECURITY FOR YOUR PERSONAL CREDENTIALS
Use your fingerprint or PIN to lock the app and keep your passwords private
Secure your information with an automatic timer which locks the app
Tap to copy your username and password to get into apps and websites
Set the browser you want to open your website URLs
Created by Mozilla, voted the Most Trusted Internet Company for Privacy
Ask about our opinion, Firefox Lockwise provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: How To Create GIFs With FFMpeg On Windows 10 [Guide]
Download and Install Firefox Lockwise on PC
To download and install Firefox Lockwise for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Firefox Lockwise on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Firefox Lockwise on PC.
Download Firefox Lockwise for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Firefox Lockwise Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Firefox Lockwise, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Firefox Lockwise on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.