Firefox for Android Beta is the newest Communication release developed and published by Mozilla. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Firefox for Android Beta PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Firefox Browser for Android is automatically private and incredibly fast. Thousands of online trackers are following you every day, collecting information about where you go online and slowing down your speed. Firefox blocks over 2000 of these trackers by default and there are ad blocker add-ons available if you want to customize your browser even more. With Firefox, you’ll get the security you deserve and the speed you need in a private, mobile browser.
FAST. PRIVATE. SAFE.
Firefox is faster than ever and gives you a powerful web browser that protects your privacy. Keep what’s personal private with Enhanced Tracking Protection, which automatically blocks over 2000 online trackers from invading your privacy. With Firefox, you don’t have to dig in your privacy settings, everything is set up automatically, but if you like to be in control, you can choose from the many ad blocker add-ons available for the browser. We designed Firefox with smart browsing features that let you take your privacy, passwords, and bookmarks with you safely wherever you go.
ENHANCED TRACKING PROTECTION AND PRIVACY CONTROL
Firefox gives you greater privacy protection while you’re on the web. Block third-party cookies and unwanted ads that follow you around the web with Enhanced Tracking Protection. Search in Private Browsing mode and you won’t be traced or tracked — your private browsing history is automatically erased when you're done.
OWN YOUR LIFE WHEREVER YOU INTERNET
– Add Firefox across your devices for secure, private and seamless browsing.
– Sync your devices to take your favorite bookmarks, saved logins and browsing history wherever you go.
– Send open tabs between mobile and desktop.
– Firefox makes password management easy by remembering your passwords across devices.
– Take your internet life everywhere, knowing that your personal data is safe, never sold for profits.
SEARCH INTELLIGENTLY & GET THERE FASTER
– Firefox anticipates your needs and intuitively provides multiple suggested and previously-searched results across your favorite search engines. Every time.
– Easily access shortcuts to search providers including Wikipedia, Twitter and Amazon.
NEXT LEVEL PRIVACY
– Your privacy has been upgraded. Private Browsing with Tracking Protection blocks parts of Web pages that may track your browsing activity.
INTUITIVE VISUAL TABS
– Open as many tabs as you like without losing track of your open Web pages.
EASY ACCESS TO YOUR TOP SITES
– Spend your time reading your favorites sites instead of looking for them.
– The Firefox web browser makes it easy to share links to web pages or specific items on a page by connecting to your most recently used apps like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, WhatsApp, Skype and more.
TAKE IT TO THE BIG SCREEN
– Send video and Web content from your smartphone or tablet to any TV equipped with supported streaming capabilities.
Learn more about Firefox for Android:
– Have questions or need help? Visit https://support.mozilla.org/mobile
– Read about Firefox permissions: https://mzl.la/Permissions
– Follow Firefox on Twitter: https://mzl.la/FXTwitter
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe open and free is better than closed and controlled. We build products like Firefox to promote choice and transparency and give people more control over their lives online. Learn more at https://www.mozilla.org
Firefox for Android Beta provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Finding Blue Free (KOR) PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install Firefox for Android Beta on PC
To download and install Firefox for Android Beta for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Firefox for Android Beta on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Firefox for Android Beta on PC.
Download Firefox for Android Beta for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Firefox for Android Beta Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Firefox for Android Beta, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Firefox for Android Beta on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.