Fire Balls 3D is the newest Arcade release developed and published by VOODOO. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Fire Balls 3D PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Fire Balls 3D is a single-tap hyper casual game that will keep you hooked for hours!
Hold to make your dot fire forward, and be careful from moving obstacles.
The game features unlimited levels and 20 beautiful color themes.
Ask about our opinion, Fire Balls 3D provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Temple Run the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Fire Balls 3D on PC
To download and install Fire Balls 3D for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Fire Balls 3D on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Fire Balls 3D on PC.
Download Fire Balls 3D for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Fire Balls 3D Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Fire Balls 3D, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Fire Balls 3D on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.