FindNow is a free Social App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on FindNow PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
FindNow is the best location sharing and location finder application. Contact the person you want to follow by their phone number.
FindNow allows you to easily locate friends and family using your phone by searching their phone number. Just install the app and send follow request to your friends by choosing from your contact or entering their phone numbers. When they accept your follow request you can follow their location. Subscription Required.
If at any time you don’t want to be followed, you can block or delete follow request and followers.
Only users who accept the follow request can be followed.
– Follow the real-time location of people in your user list.
– Send a follow request via searching by phone number.
– Location history: Even if the person you are following is not online, learn the latest location of them.
– Keep your safety at the top: You can block your followers at any time.
– Only premium members can create user list and add unlimited friends.
FindNow uses your location by working gps in background which affects your battery life negatively.
Ask about our opinion, FindNow provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Beat the Boss 4 PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install FindNow on PC
To download and install FindNow for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type FindNow on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy FindNow on PC.
Download FindNow for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More FindNow Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using FindNow, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running FindNow on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.