Find the Differences 500 levels is a free Android Game developed by PandoraGames, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Find the Differences 500 levels PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Enjoy amazing pictures while you find the differences between them. Improve your observation skills and train your brain playing Find the Differences 500 levels!
This free puzzle game won’t let you stop playing! Are you ready for the challenge?
• 500 levels to find the differences!
• ZOOM for the pictures!
• No time limit!
• All levels unlocked
• Endless hints to help you out
• HD pictures for phones and tablets
Find the Differences 500 levels is a free puzzle game known as “Find differences”, “Spot the difference” or “Find the differences” where you look for differences between two pictures. If you enjoy playing games like Hidden Objects this puzzle game is perfect for you!
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Find the Differences 500 levels first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Top Drives New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Find the Differences 500 levels on PC
To download and install Find the Differences 500 levels for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Find the Differences 500 levels on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Find the Differences 500 levels on PC.
Download Find the Differences 500 levels for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Find the Differences 500 levels Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Find the Differences 500 levels, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Find the Differences 500 levels on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.