FINAL FANTASY is a free Casual Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on FINAL FANTASY PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
FINAL FANTASY SUMMER CAMPAIGN！
Select Square Enix apps are on sale at amazing low prices from July 26 through August 5 only!
Get FINAL FANTASY for 50% off the regular price!
* Android Compatibility *
"FINAL FANTASY" may not perform as intended on the latest version of Android. We ask for your patience and understanding as we work to address this issue in the coming days.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and hope that you continue to enjoy playing "FINAL FANTASY".
The size of the application is 46.39MB. Installation via Google Play requires approximately 240MB of available memory.
Initially released in Japan in 1987, the original FINAL FANTASY amazed audiences with its rich story and stunning graphics.
Players guide the Warriors of Light as they set out on a quest to restore the crystals to their former luster. Its side view battles, choice and promotion of character classes, and sprawling world explored with fantastic vehicles quickly became standards of the series. This game set the stage for all FINAL FANTASY games to come.
* This app is not compatible with "FINAL FANTASY (Portal Version)."
Ask about our opinion, FINAL FANTASY provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Pou on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install FINAL FANTASY on PC
To download and install FINAL FANTASY for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type FINAL FANTASY on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy FINAL FANTASY on PC.
Download FINAL FANTASY for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More FINAL FANTASY Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using FINAL FANTASY, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running FINAL FANTASY on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.