Filter Calculator PRO is a free Android App developed by GDV Project, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Filter Calculator PRO PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
App for passive electronic filters parameters calculation.
Full version – no ads and no restrictions!
– RC low-pass filter (RC LPF);
– RC high-pass filter (RC HPF);
– RL low-pass filter (RL LPF);
– RL high-pass filter (RL HPF);
– LC low-pass filter (LC LPF);
– LC high-pass filter (LC HPF);
– RLC low-pass filter (RLC LPF);
– RLC high-pass filter (RLC HPF);
– RLC band-pass filter;
– RLC band-stop filter.
– Calculation of frequency characteristics by parameters of filter components;
– Selection of filter components parameters according to the required frequency characteristics;
– Calculation of transfer function;
– Bode diagram charts;
– Step response chart;
– Chart export to csv files.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Filter Calculator PRO first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: How To Get Early Access To Ubuntu 18.04 [Guide]
Download and Install Filter Calculator PRO on PC
To download and install Filter Calculator PRO for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Filter Calculator PRO on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Filter Calculator PRO on PC.
Download Filter Calculator PRO for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Filter Calculator PRO Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Filter Calculator PRO, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Filter Calculator PRO on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.