Files Go by Google: Free up space on your phone is a free Android App developed by Google LLC, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Files Go by Google: Free up space on your phone PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Files Go is a new storage manager that helps you free up space on your phone, find files faster, and share them easily offline with others.
FREE UP MORE SPACE
In just a few taps, you can free up space more quickly and easily than ever: Delete old photos and memes from chat apps, remove duplicate files, erase unused apps, clear your cache and more. If you're like our beta testers, you can save on average 1GB of space in the first month.
CHECK YOUR STORAGE
Use Files Go to see how much free space is left on your phone and SD card. Easily transfer files to an SD card to free up your phone’s storage, right from the app.
Get helpful suggestions of files to erase before you run out space. Files Go recommendations get smarter the more you use the app.
FIND FILES FASTER
Save time looking for photos, videos, and documents on your phone. Files Go uses filters rather than folders so your stuff is organized more intuitively.
SHARE FILES OFFLINE
Share your pictures, videos, documents, or apps with others nearby who also have the app. With speeds up to 125 Mbps, it’s fast, free, and it works without the internet, so it doesn’t cost mobile data.
ENCRYPTED FILE SHARING
Files Go’s offline file sharing is secured with WPA2 encryption, providing more secure file transfer.
BACKUP FILES TO THE CLOUD
If you want to keep a file forever, select it from the Files menu and back it up to Google Drive or any other cloud storage app.
EFFICIENT, EFFECTIVE STORAGE MANAGEMENT
Files Go takes less than 6MB of storage on your phone. And there’s no malware or bloatware to affect your phone’s performance.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Files Go by Google: Free up space on your phone first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: How To Disable Autocorrect In Windows 10 UWP Apps [Guide]
Download and Install Files Go by Google: Free up space on your phone on PC
To download and install Files Go by Google: Free up space on your phone for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Files Go by Google: Free up space on your phone on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Files Go by Google: Free up space on your phone on PC.
Download Files Go by Google: Free up space on your phone for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Files Go by Google: Free up space on your phone Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Files Go by Google: Free up space on your phone, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Files Go by Google: Free up space on your phone on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.