File Manager Transfer Explorer is the newest Tools release developed and published by Maple Media. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on File Manager Transfer Explorer PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
File Manager: fully featured file explorer & app manager to help with file transfer, accessing files and document management:
– Custom Colors: Now available with custom colors! Select and use your own color of File Manager!
– Cloud Storage: File Manager will access Google Drive & Google Storage, Dropbox, One Drive, Amazon Drive, Facebook Memories
– Phone Manager: File Manager will transfer content, copy and paste, compress, extract ZIP, RAR, BIN, TAR & APK files, unzip, delete, and move files between local drive, external storage and cloud storage
– External file manager: Access files, storage backup, USB Flash Drive manager, on the go support
– Audio Manager: File manager for mp3 files, ringtone manager
– App Manager: Delete apps, manage app storage
PHONE MANAGER & FILE VIEWER
-Access files and manage storage with File Manager: File explorer to access downloads, copy and paste files, delete files, transfer files, backup files, show hidden files, compress files.
-Storage Manager: Save space by deleting files with our disk cleaner and extract compressed files or transfer compressed files in ZIP, RAR, APK, TAR, BIN, and TBZ formats. File Manager saves files to usb flash drive (microSD) with on the go (OTG), delete files, share files, and transfer files.
CLOUD STORAGE EXPLORER
– File Manager and file viewer for cloud storage: Transfer and delete Google Drive, Dropbox, One Drive (Skydrive), Amazon Drive (Amazon Cloud, Amazon Cloud Player), Facebook Memories (cloud photo).
FILE MANAGER FOR EXTERNAL MEMORY – ANDROID TRANSFER
-File Transfer & On The Go Support: File Viewer: Access files on microSD, complete a large file transfer and backup a file, folder, or directory on usb flash drive. File Manager will transfer content between internal storage, usb flash drive, and cloud storage.
– Audio player: Listen to and manage your mp3 files, music & ringtones on File Manager.
APP MANAGER & STORAGE CLEANER
– Delete apps & clean storage: With App Manager users can delete apps, free up disk storage with storage cleaner, and monitor app usage.
RECOMMENDED APPS FOR FILE MANAGER
– PDF Viewer: http://bit.ly/pdfviewermaple
For Root Access:
– Root Check: http://bit.ly/rootcheckjrummy
– Root Browser File Manager: http://bit.ly/rootbrowser
Survey: features & suggestions for File Manager: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/LX5JNYN
Help with File Manager translations:
Facebook Page: File Manager
Join File Manager BETA program:
File Manager Terms of Service:
Ask about our opinion, File Manager Transfer Explorer provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Supercar i8 New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install File Manager Transfer Explorer on PC
To download and install File Manager Transfer Explorer for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type File Manager Transfer Explorer on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy File Manager Transfer Explorer on PC.
Download File Manager Transfer Explorer for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More File Manager Transfer Explorer Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using File Manager Transfer Explorer, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running File Manager Transfer Explorer on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.