File Manager is the newest Productivity release developed and published by File Manager Plus. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on File Manager PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
File Manager + is easy and powerful file explorer for Android devices. It’s free, fast and full-featured. Because of its simple UI, it’s extremely easy to use. With File Manager +, you can easily manage your files and folders on your device, NAS(Network-attached storage), and cloud storages. What’s more, you can find how many files & apps you have on your device at a glance immediately after opening File manager +.
It supports every file management actions (open, search, navigate directory, copy and paste, cut, delete, rename, compress, decompress, transfer, download, bookmark, and organize). File Manager Plus supports media files and major file formats including apk.
Major locations and functions of File Manager Plus are as following:
• Main Storage / SD card / USB OTG : You can manage all files and folders on both your internal storage and external storage.
• Downloads / Images / Audio / Videos / Documents / New files : Your files and folders are automatically sorted by their file types and characteristics so that you can easily find exactly the file you are looking for.
• Apps : You can see and manage all applications installed on your local device.
• Cloud / Remote : You can access your cloud storage and also remote/shared storage like NAS and FTP server. (Cloud storage: Google Drive™, OneDrive, Dropbox, Box, and Yandex)
• Access from PC : You can access your android device storage from PC to manage files on your local android device using FTP(File Transfer Protocol).
• Storage analysis : You can analyze local storages to clean up useless files. You can find out which files take up the most space.
• Internal image viewer / Internal music player/ Internal text editor : You can choose to use built-in utilities for faster and better performance.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced File Manager first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Shadowrun Returns New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install File Manager on PC
To download and install File Manager for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type File Manager on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy File Manager on PC.
Download File Manager for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More File Manager Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using File Manager, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running File Manager on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.