File Manager Pro is the newest Tools release developed and published by Best App – Top Droid Team. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on File Manager Pro PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
File manager is the best file explorer, file tool for android device manager with powerful features: Copy, cut, paste, rename, compress, transfer, download …
File manager app is free, really easy to use with file organizer by category: Images, Music, Movies, Documents, Apps,…
With this app manager for Android, you can easily manage your files and folders on device, manage local and remote/cloud storage.
This is the solid explorer files app, its so cool file manager android app that provides usage manager, storage manager and a lot of releven features.
– Browser files easily by category: documents and data, images, videos, music, applications, downloaded, and favorites.
– Manage all files and folders in local device storage, files and folders in SD Card. Browse file system, whole storage systems via the app
– Support Wi-Fi mode & created hotspot for file sharing
– Storage analysis: analyze local storages to clean up useless files.
– File transfer: Transfer apps, images, music, documents, movies via Wifi
– File manager: Manage your files with cut, copy, paste, rename, and compress operations from a microSD card, LAN, or Cloud storage
– Access file in LAN: Manage files within your LAN Wifi via HTTP
– More storage options via cloud storages: Supports cloud drive accounts such as Dropbox, Google Drive, One Drive, Box
– Images: Manage image and picture files your storages. Preview: bmp, gif, jpg, png…
– Audios: Manage music and sound related files. Audio formats: wav, mp3, ogg, es, flac, m4p, wav, wma…
– Videos: Manage video files in device. Video formats: asf, avi, flv, mp4, mpeg, wmv…
– Document organizer for my documents, document storage: Manage all document files in device. File formats: doc, ppt, pdf, es…
– Apps: View all applications installed in device. You can stop or delete apps, delete data or cash of apps, backup app as apk file.
– Downloads: Manager all files, that were downloaded in your device
– Cloud driver: accessing your cloud storage such as dropbox, google drive and One Drive.
– PC file transfer (shareit via wifi explorer): Easy to transfer files, music transfer, transfer photos to PC, fastest way to sharefile, share photos, share music.
– Store analyzer: analyzer files and folders
– Junk cleaner (link to our app): clean and manage file, folder, scan and clean whole mobile storage to get extra space storage, more file storage
– Audio manager, document manager
– Zip tools: Easy to compress files by using various zarchiver tools like zip, winzip, rar, winrar, 7zip
– Compress formats supported: zip, rar, 7z, 7zip, tar gz, tgz
– Integrated file unzipper, unarchiver tools: You can extract files immediately within the app and don't need install third-party app
– Easy to unzip files, unrar using zip file extractor like 7z extractor, zip file opener free
– Send files using send anywhere API SDK, share it by a code
– Sd card manager android tool: Tools for sd card manager like: usage volume, copy, cut, paste, move files & send to sd card
– Data manager & data transfer: file sharing using various tools: “send anywhere”, email, sms, … & file transfer to PC via http file transfer protocol
– Cloud storage: fileshare by creating a shere link, file upload from local to cloud
– File search: search for file & folder
Available very soon:
– Ftp file transfer protocol with ftp server in app & ftp client in web file browser
– Service to share file that share it by a link.
Download file manager app now if you want a best file manager or file explorer tool of Android manager tools.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced File Manager Pro first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Deadly Dungeons New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install File Manager Pro on PC
To download and install File Manager Pro for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type File Manager Pro on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy File Manager Pro on PC.
Download File Manager Pro for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More File Manager Pro Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using File Manager Pro, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running File Manager Pro on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.