File Manager is a free Android App developed by ZenUI, ASUS Computer Inc., especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on File Manager PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Manage your files efficiently and easily with ASUS File Manager! ASUS File Manager helps you handle all your files whether they are stored in your device's memory, microSD card, local area network, and cloud storage accounts.
By default, ASUS File Manager allows you to copy, move, rename, delete or share files to and from any of your storages. It also lets you browse and access your files by category.
Experience and enjoy these features that ASUS Manager has to offer:
– Your light and savvy file explorer: Search, access, save, move, delete, or share files that are stored in your smart device's internal storage to or from a microSD card, LAN, or Cloud storage accounts and vice-versa.
– Access files in LAN and SMB: Manage files within your LAN (local area network) and SMB (Samba) network.
– More storage options via Cloud storages: Supports cloud storage accounts such as ASUS WebStorage, Dropbox, Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive
– Suave and smooth multimedia streamlining: Stream multimedia files such as music or videos or open documents, pictures, or photos stored in any of your Cloud storage accounts
– Save disk space by packaging files: Compress files to save space of your storage and extract compressed files in Zip and RAR formats
– Easy file browsing: Browse files easily by category right from File Manager’s home screen: images, videos, music, applications, downloaded, and favorites.
– Disk tools: Storage analyzer, recycle bin and hidden cabinet let you manage your disk easily.
File Manager provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Words With Friends 2 – Word Game Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install File Manager on PC
To download and install File Manager for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type File Manager on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy File Manager on PC.
Download File Manager for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More File Manager Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using File Manager, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running File Manager on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.