File Manager by Augustro is a free Productivity App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on File Manager by Augustro PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
File Manager by Augustro is a secure file explorer and manager that can help you find files faster, manage files easily and share files securely.
★ Key Features:
★ Categories: Files are organized into categories by their formats.
★ Recent: View the files you worked on recently without searching for them.
★ Operations: Multiple Select, Cut, Copy, Paste, Move, Create, Delete, Rename, Search, Share, Hide, and Bookmark.
★ Application Manager: Categorize, Open app, Open play store page, Uninstall, Backup, and Share your apps.
★ Multiple resolutions: Landscape and Portrait modes.
★ Views: List and grid views.
★ Sorting: Various sorting support.
★ Thumbnails: for Photo, Video and APK files.
★ Themes: Beautiful material themes.
★ Root explorer: Play with it if you are an advanced user.
★ Material Design UI: Simple and beautiful.
★ FTP Server: Broadcast files and folders on your phone for downloading.
Ask about our opinion, File Manager by Augustro provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Word Domination New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install File Manager by Augustro on PC
To download and install File Manager by Augustro for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type File Manager by Augustro on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy File Manager by Augustro on PC.
Download File Manager by Augustro for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More File Manager by Augustro Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using File Manager by Augustro, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running File Manager by Augustro on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.