File Explorer EX – File Manager 2020 is a free Business App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on File Explorer EX – File Manager 2020 PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
🏆 #1 File Management app File Explorer EX – File Manager 2020 is the ultimate File Manager for your Android Device.
Free, Safe, Simple, Manage your files efficiently and easily with File Explorer EX. File Explore EX – File Manager is easy and powerful file explorer for Android devices. It's free, fast and full-featured.
Manage your files like you do on your desktop or laptop using Multiple Select, Cut/Copy/Paste, Move, Create, Delete, Rename, Search, Share, Send, Hide, Create Shortcut, and Bookmark.
With File Explorer File Manager, you can easily manage your files and folders on your device and cloud storages. What's more, you can find how many files & apps you have on your device at a glance immediately after opening File explorer.
● Root, FTP, FTPS, Zip, Rar, 7zip, DLNA/UPnP explorer
● Disk Map – see which files consume most space on your disk
● Cloud storage access: Google Drive™, Dropbox
● SSH File Transfer (FTPS) and SSH Shell
● App manager
● USB OTG
● Manage files from a PC web browser
● Favorite folders
● Thumbnails for images and video as well as for various file types (depending on associated application)
● Multi-selection – always available, yet not disturbing
● View APK files as ZIP
● Share – send files by Bluetooth, email, or whatever the device supports, from any location
● Configurable buttons and key shortcuts
● Seamless work with Zip (as if it was normal folder)
With File Explorer EX at your disposal, you can do almost anything with your files, you have 100% control over your file system. Sometimes it can be frustating to find what you are looking for but with File Explorer everything can be found easily organized.
Languages Supported by our file explorer es (spanish), de (german), ko (korean), ru (russian), fr (french), it (italian), hi (hindi), th (thai), pt (portuguese) and many more
If you have any suggestions for improvements or just want to get in touch please reach out to us at our support email
Contribution: This opensource project hosted on https://github.com/1hakr/AnExplorer is used as a base for this file manager.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced File Explorer EX – File Manager 2020 first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Car Computer – Olivia Drive | ELM327 OBD2 on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install File Explorer EX – File Manager 2020 on PC
To download and install File Explorer EX – File Manager 2020 for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type File Explorer EX – File Manager 2020 on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy File Explorer EX – File Manager 2020 on PC.
Download File Explorer EX – File Manager 2020 for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More File Explorer EX – File Manager 2020 Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using File Explorer EX – File Manager 2020, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running File Explorer EX – File Manager 2020 on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.