FIE Swordplay is a free Sports Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on FIE Swordplay PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
FIE Swordplay is the first mobile game with real athletic rules for fencing with foils, swords, and sabers that is officially supported by the FIE (http://fie.org). Learn real techniques — from simple thrusts to powerful lunges and devious feints. Play against an AI opponent or challenge a social network friend to a duel.
Choose the country you want to represent, equip your fencer, and enter tournaments all over the world. Fight your way from ambitious novice to fencing master.
Features of FIE Swordplay
• The world's first mobile game with real rules and techniques from athletic fencing
• Gorgeous 3D graphics, phenomenal animation, and real fencing physics
• Deep customization — fine-tune your weapons and equip your character with gear such as vests and masks
• Compelling PvE campaign: fight your way from novice athlete to Olympic champion
• Asynchronous PvP mode: duel your social network friends
• Incredibly simple, easy-to-use controls. Master several types of weapons quickly, then hone your skills
• Officially supported by the International Fencing Federation
Start playing FIE Swordplay and compete in fencing duels that are dynamic, striking, and full of drama — right on the screen of your mobile device! Athletic combat with swords and foils has never looked so spectacular!
FIE Swordplay provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: How to play Sega DreamCast games on Linux [Guide]
Download and Install FIE Swordplay on PC
To download and install FIE Swordplay for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type FIE Swordplay on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy FIE Swordplay on PC.
Download FIE Swordplay for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More FIE Swordplay Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using FIE Swordplay, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running FIE Swordplay on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.