Fidget Spinner is a free Android Game developed by Words Mobile, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Fidget Spinner PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
You’ve seen them on the streets, on your commute and in your office; fidget spinners. Now these stress relieving toys come to your hand on Android. With this simulator game, you no longer need a real fidget spinner!
A fidget spinner is a toy that sits like a propeller on a person’s finger, with blades that spin around a bearing. Basically a fidget spinner consists of a two or three pronged design with a bearing in its center circular pad. Flick them for fun or for dumping your excess energy now!
– Realistic simulator with authentic spinning physics
– Dozens of fidget spinners to choose from
– Glow, laser and neon graphics shown even more details of the spinners
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Fidget Spinner first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Angry Birds 2 PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install Fidget Spinner on PC
To download and install Fidget Spinner for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Fidget Spinner on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Fidget Spinner on PC.
Download Fidget Spinner for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Fidget Spinner Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Fidget Spinner, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Fidget Spinner on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.