Female Daily is a free Android App developed by Female Daily Network, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Female Daily PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Female Daily mobile app enables you to read and write reviews for more than 17,000 makeup and skincare products. You can also find newest beauty products and beauty trends from other beauty enthusiasts.
WHAT YOU CAN DO IN FEMALE DAILY APP:
– Find more than 17,000 beauty products
From lipstick, foundation, sunscreen, body lotion, and conditioner. All shades, all price range, we have it all!
– Posting and Sharing
Upload pictures of beauty products that you're currently using, you're most favorite makeup look, and tag the products
– Read Honest Reviews From Other Users and Follow Each Other
Follow other Female Daily members and follow their feed to see what they are currently using and what they think about it
– Discover Most Popular Products
There must be a reason for these products to be so popular. Read the reviews here before you decide to buy one
Ask about our opinion, Female Daily provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: 삼성화재 New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Female Daily on PC
To download and install Female Daily for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Female Daily on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Female Daily on PC.
Download Female Daily for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Female Daily Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Female Daily, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Female Daily on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.