Fddb – Calorie Counter & Diet is a free Android App developed by Fddb | Food Database, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Fddb – Calorie Counter & Diet PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Welcome to the Fddb Community 🎉 Download our free calorie counter and reach your goals in just a few weeks!
🌟 Over 15 years of experience in health & fitness
🚀 Over 10 million satisfied users
🙌 All food data available for FREE !
🔒 Data protection and data security at the highest level
🇩🇪 Developed in Germany
Calorie counter, food diary, diet, weight loss, water & nutritional value tracker and fitness – all in one app. With our huge food database you can easily control your calorie and nutrient intake, your sporting activities and your body weight. Get to know yourself and your body better and achieve your goals easily and healthily.
🏆 Top 5 Fddb Features:
• Free calorie counter and food diary
• Huge food database with barcode scanner
• Nutritional information tracker & evaluation
• Create, track and share your own recipes
• Evaluate weight development
Losing weight and dieting are easier than you think! The Fddb app will help you and has all the necessary functions:
🔥 Calorie counter
• Free & simple calorie counter
• Food diary with its own calorie goal
• Barcode scanner for faster capture
• Quickly record nutritional values and macronutrients
• Sorting into meals & snacks or times of day
• Daily and weekly evaluation of your calories and macronutrients
• Evaluation of the micronutrients (vitamins and minerals) with objective
• Water tracker with its own goal
• Add your own or missing food to the database
• Create your own recipes and share them with your family and friends
• Follow your individual nutrition plan
• Automatic calculation of your daily requirement
• Calculation of carbohydrate (KH) and bread units (BH), Skaldeman ratio and fat-protein units (FPE)
• Create your own calorie and nutrient plans for every single day of the week
• Clear presentation of the calories, macro- and micronutrients in the food diary
• Calculation of the optimal calorie and nutrient intake based on the reference values of the German Nutrition Society (DGE)
🏃🏻 Sport & Fitness
• Over 600 built-in exercises and activities
• Record endurance sports as well as strength training
• Stay fit and lose weight more easily
• Automatic calculation of your burned calories
• Enter your calorie consumption yourself (ideal when using fitness trackers or sports equipment)
• Download data from Google Fit, Garmin, Fitbit and Samsung Health directly into your food diary
• Download data from many other apps via Google Fit (e.g. MiFit, Strava, Polar, runtastic and many more)
📉 Weight development
• Record your weight, body fat and other measurements
• Motivate yourself with diagrams and graphic evaluations
• Enter your weight with just one click – it doesn't get any faster!
• Set your own goals – whether it's losing weight, building muscle or simply eating a healthier and more balanced diet
Our support team will be happy to answer all your questions by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
❤️ Made with Love in Bremen
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Fddb – Calorie Counter & Diet first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Darts Club on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Fddb – Calorie Counter & Diet on PC
To download and install Fddb – Calorie Counter & Diet for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Fddb – Calorie Counter & Diet on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Fddb – Calorie Counter & Diet on PC.
Download Fddb – Calorie Counter & Diet for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Fddb – Calorie Counter & Diet Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Fddb – Calorie Counter & Diet, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Fddb – Calorie Counter & Diet on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.