Fcc Car Launcher is a free Auto & Vehicles App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Fcc Car Launcher PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
This car launcher for your auto allows you to get new cool features for your Rockchip (MTCB / MTCD+ / PX3 / PX5 / PX6 and later), MTK 8227 (YT9216-YT9218 and later) FlyAudio or AllWinner android head unit (launcher has some features deeply integrated for these units like FM Radio support and others).
Fcc Car Launcher can easily be launched on ANY OTHER android head unit / android tablet or phone.
This car launcher is FULLY customizable as it is built around widget concept. You can change colors, placement, size, combination of any information on the screen. And.. you have many screens, one of which can be used as a screensaver screen! Interactive MiniMap is also available and can be integrated right into your home screen!
ROOT is NOT required.
Beta version is available here: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/ru.speedfire.flycontrolcenter
FCC LAUNCHER v.3.0 RELEASE! New features
– Skins support! It looks completely different with skins. You can even draw your own custom skin. Skins + Wallpaper works together!
– Interactive MiniMap with traffic data.
– Icon packs support
– Customizable Screensaver screen
– New widgets. Player widget supports most popular players!
– OBD2 widget.
– Auto-brightness based on sunrise / sunset time
– Wheel buttons interception
– And much more!
== Free features ==
– Support for app shortcuts, widgets and multiple home screens!
– Launch Google Voice by pushing Speech button on steering wheel (Speech function should be mapped to the button using built-in FlyAudio settings).
– Speedometer in notification bar.
– Autoadjustment of volume depending on speed (free version have only one speed limit available – 40 km/h).
– Change of speedometer's color in app's main window depending on speed.
– Launching FM radio in background.
– Calculation of distance travelled and average speed during a day and showing it in notification (may be incorrect, still experimental)
– Ability to set the app as a default launcher
– Information about the track on main screen
– Ability to set wallpaper (including live wallpaper)
== Paid PREMIUM features ==
All free features, and:
– Autoplay last player after sleep (FM Radio, PowerAmp, Spotify, Google Music and Neutron are supported).
– Advanced customizations of the Fcc Car Launcher's appearance.
– Ability to assign text names to FM stations in player widget.
– Ability to make phone calls via connected phone's SIM-card (by Bluetooth). You can use most of third party speed dialers as well.
– Make phone calls via connected phone by saying "Ok, Google, call [name]"
– Decrease volume during voice input when FM radio is playing.
– Autoadjustment of volume depending on speed – all 3 custom speed limits are available (you can set speed limits values and an amount of volume adjustment)
– Sound notifications when reaching certain speed limits (two different sounds for two limits)
– Double click action can be assigned to Speech button, including app launch or MODE function (cycle through 3 apps).
== Requirements for FlyAudio devices ==
1. FCC Plugin – It is required to install the following free plugin to be able to use Google Voice feature – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.iflytek.autofly
2. FCC Starter – this app helps to launch the core FCC app – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cn.flyaudio.navigation
This app uses Accessibility services.
Our Fcc Car Launcher XDA forum:
Our community in Google+: https://plus.google.com/communities/110090731705732439999
In case of errors: email@example.com
Fcc Car Launcher provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: CCleaner the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Fcc Car Launcher on PC
To download and install Fcc Car Launcher for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Fcc Car Launcher on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Fcc Car Launcher on PC.
Download Fcc Car Launcher for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Fcc Car Launcher Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Fcc Car Launcher, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Fcc Car Launcher on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.