Fastic: Fasting App & Intermittent Fasting Tracker is the newest Health & Fitness release developed and published by Fastic GmbH. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Fastic: Fasting App & Intermittent Fasting Tracker PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Say bye bye to fad diets and start Intermittent fasting with the most popular fasting app: Fastic. Counting more than 13 million users, the #1 Fasting App will guide you towards a new lifestyle using a holistic approach. You’ll lose weight, increase your energy and feel better overall!
Does it really work?
Intermittent fasting has been shown to lead to rapid yet sustainable weight loss. When fasting, your body activates ketosis, the body's "fat burning" process. Millions of users already swear by this fat loss method.
Is Intermittent Fasting healthy?
Yes. The Nobel Prize-winning fasting method is the safest and most natural ways to lose weight. Studies show that interrupting food intake allows the body to take a break from digestion, thereby promoting regenerative processes.
Is the Fastic App suitable for me?
The fasting app is equally suitable for beginners as it is for more advanced users, as well as for men and women. You won't need to change your diet. It’s super easy!
Why Intermittent Fasting?
✔ Burns body's fat reserves
✔ Promotes regeneration and detoxification
✔ Slows down aging process
✔ Can prevent diabetes
✔ Can prevent many diseases such as heart disease
✔ Promotes human growth hormone
✔ Stimulates metabolism
✔ Boost health and energy
✔ Improves brain and body functions
✔ Sheds fat naturally and effortlessly
✔ Improves life quality
✔ Helps lose weight without dieting
✔ Avoids yo-yo effect
✔ Avoids calorie-counting
😎 Start Intermittent Fasting With Free Tools
✔ Fasting Timer – Tracks fasting window effortless
✔ Body Status – Identifies and tracks key stages in your fasting journey
✔ Water Tracker – Logs your water intake and sends reminders
✔ Step Counter – Monitors your step count to enhance your progress
✔ Continuous app development and feature updates
✔ Suitable for both beginners and advanced
✔ Suitable lifestyle change for men and women
✔ Compatible with building muscle and weight training
✔ Stable and sustainable results versus yo-yo diets
✔ Google Fit synchronization possible
✔ Free of distracting advertising
🤝 Become Part of the Fastic-Plus Community and Reach Your Goals Even Faster
🥇 Recipe Book – Offers over 400 delicious wholesome recipes
🥇 In-House Academy – Supports your journey with education
🥇 Daily Challenges – Help stay on track with motivating challenges
🥇 Weekly Challenges – Offer a variety of fun tasks to build healthy habits
🥇 Fasting Buddies – Connects you with Fastic friends to stay accountable
🥇 Social Media Channel – Inspires you and keeps you in the loop
🥇 Expert guidance to reach your goals faster
🥇 Valuable insights to monitor your progress
🥇 Daily schedule tailored to your needs
🚀 Long-Term Benefits
• Achieve your ideal body type in the most natural and sustainable way
• Strengthen your immune system with your body’s self-healing mechanism
• Consciously boost fat loss
• Detoxify your body through fasting-related cell-regenerating processes
• Normalize your blood sugar level by lowering the insulin level
• Refresh your life quality by activating your natural anti-aging process
• Restore your balance as intermittent fasting connects body, mind and soul
• Protect yourself from illnesses like heart disease and diabetes
• Reduce or prevent allergies and inflammations
Fast according to your schedule
✅ Gentle – 12:12 | 13:11 | 14:10
✅ Moderate – 15:9 | 16:8 | 17:7
✅ Intense – 18:6 | 19:5 | 20:4
What are you waiting for?
Start your journey into a new life. Download it now for free!
Studies on intermittent fasting: www.fastic.com/intermittent-fasting-studies
Fastic Plus 3-in-3 Guarantee: www.fastic.com/en/guarantee
Intermittent fasting is not suitable for pregnant/nursing women, children under 18 years of age or persons with diagnosed eating disorders. www.fastic.com/en/disclaimer
*Individual results may vary.
Ask about our opinion, Fastic: Fasting App & Intermittent Fasting Tracker provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: How to get the old school Linux look with OneStepBack [Guide]
Download and Install Fastic: Fasting App & Intermittent Fasting Tracker on PC
To download and install Fastic: Fasting App & Intermittent Fasting Tracker for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Fastic: Fasting App & Intermittent Fasting Tracker on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Fastic: Fasting App & Intermittent Fasting Tracker on PC.
Download Fastic: Fasting App & Intermittent Fasting Tracker for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Fastic: Fasting App & Intermittent Fasting Tracker Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Fastic: Fasting App & Intermittent Fasting Tracker, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Fastic: Fasting App & Intermittent Fasting Tracker on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.