FanFiction.Net is the newest Books & Reference release developed and published by FictionPress. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on FanFiction.Net PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Read millions of stories for free and publish on-the-go via the world's first and largest fanfiction archive.
* Read – Read millions of stories for free
* Write – Edit and Publish your stories on the go
* Translation: Read stories translated into your native language via our AI engine
* Text to Speech – Turn stories into audio books
* Android Auto support – Read stories while cruising down the highway
* Syncing – Library/Downloaded syncing between devices
* Forums – Join writing groups or make friends with millions of other readers and writers.
* Push – Push notifications for Followed/Downloaded stories
* Private Messaging – Enjoying private communication with other users. Send text, image or voice messages.
* Community Archives – Start or browse story archives .
* Beta Readers – Browse and search for registered beta readers.
* Story Management – Browse and manage your favorites and follows.
* User Management – Browse and manage your favorites, follows, and others.
Please note Private Messaging (PM) feature is currently app to app only. PM site integration is coming soon in a future release.
App Permissions Explained:
* Audio: Our Private Messaging feature allows the sending and receiving of recorded voice messages between app users.
* Camera: QRCode story/user sharing/scanning feature requires the camera to capture qr encoded images.
* Phone status: Text to Speech feature will auto pause story reading in headset mode when detecting in coming calls which requires phone status.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced FanFiction.Net first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Millionaire Trivia: Who Wants To Be a Millionaire? on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install FanFiction.Net on PC
To download and install FanFiction.Net for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type FanFiction.Net on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy FanFiction.Net on PC.
Download FanFiction.Net for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More FanFiction.Net Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using FanFiction.Net, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running FanFiction.Net on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.