FANDOM – Videos, News, and Reviews is the newest Social release developed and published by Fandom, Incorporated. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on FANDOM – Videos, News, and Reviews PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Whether you’re someone who’s into everything entertainment or someone who wants to keep up with the latest on just The Walking Dead, Destiny 2 or Star Wars, the FANDOM app makes it quick and easy to be in the know. Get all the info you care about in one place with customized fan feeds; news, stories, videos and social conversations, all selected by FANDOM, the fan-powered pop culture source.
– Customize your feed by choosing entertainment topics you care about, from the next Netflix sleeper hit to the upcoming Marvel movie to a hot new Xbox game and everything in between
– Never miss a beat with videos, news, reviews, feature stories, social conversations and exclusives
– Get notified when “OMG! moments” happen within your favorite fandoms
– Easily share articles with friends through email, Messages, Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, and more
– The first comprehensive entertainment news app of its kind
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced FANDOM – Videos, News, and Reviews first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Score! Hero the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install FANDOM – Videos, News, and Reviews on PC
To download and install FANDOM – Videos, News, and Reviews for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type FANDOM – Videos, News, and Reviews on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy FANDOM – Videos, News, and Reviews on PC.
Download FANDOM – Videos, News, and Reviews for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More FANDOM – Videos, News, and Reviews Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using FANDOM – Videos, News, and Reviews, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running FANDOM – Videos, News, and Reviews on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.