Famous People – History Quiz about Great Persons is a free Trivia Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Famous People – History Quiz about Great Persons PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
There are the 476 most recognizable persons from world history in this app: kings and queens, politicians and musicians, actors and film directors. Can you guess whose portraits are shown and collect all stars in all levels?
From Alexander the Great to Benjamin Franklin; from Joan of Arc to Fred Astaire; from Louis Armstrong to Winston Churchill.
This is both a History and Art quiz. The game is divided into two Levels based on the difficulty of questions.
Level 1 – 123 well-known persons (Julius Caesar, Alfred Hitchcock, etc.)
Level 2 – 122 heroes that are harder to identify: Blaise Pascal, Igor Sikorsky and many other important philosophers, inventors, and rulers.
And four ‘professional’ levels:
1) Writers (William Shakespeare and Leo Tolstoy);
2) Composers (Johann Sebastian Bach and Leonard Bernstein);
3) Painters (Michelangelo and Georgia O'Keeffe) and Paintings: Guess who the artist is (if you see “Mona Lisa”, answer “Leonardo da Vinci”).
4) Scientists (Isaac Newton and Charles Darwin).
In each level, you can choose several game modes:
* Spelling quizzes (easy and hard).
* Multiple-choice questions (with 4 or 6 answer options). It’s important to remember that you have only 3 lives.
* Time game (give as many answers as you can in 1 minute) – you should give more than 25 correct answers to get a star.
Two learning tools where you can browse all celebrities in the application without guessing:
* Flashcards: here you can find brief biographical info about each person and a link to the full biography in the encyclopedia.
* Tables for each level.
The app is translated into 24 languages, including English, French, Spanish, German, and many others.
Advertisements can be removed by an in-app-purchase.
This quiz has a lot of pictures of legendary men and women from all epochs and many countries and cultures. I recommend this app for everyone interested in world history. Do you know how Thomas Edison or Ernest Hemingway looked like? Check your erudition! I constantly update this app by adding new people and the current total number of famous persons in the app is 476.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Famous People – History Quiz about Great Persons first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: World of Warships Blitz: Naval War MMO on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Famous People – History Quiz about Great Persons on PC
To download and install Famous People – History Quiz about Great Persons for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Famous People – History Quiz about Great Persons on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Famous People – History Quiz about Great Persons on PC.
Download Famous People – History Quiz about Great Persons for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Famous People – History Quiz about Great Persons Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Famous People – History Quiz about Great Persons, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Famous People – History Quiz about Great Persons on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.