Famous Monuments of the World – Landmarks Quiz is a free Trivia Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Famous Monuments of the World – Landmarks Quiz PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
This is a picture quiz about 155 famous monuments and buildings. Guess the names of man-made structures––bridges and towers, temples and statues––from all over the world. From the Great Pyramids of Giza and the Washington Monument to the Leaning Tower of Pisa and Space Needle in Seattle.
The monuments are divided into 2 levels of difficulty.
1) Those that are easier to guess: such as the Eiffel Tower in Paris and the Statue of Liberty in New York.
2) Monuments that are known only to the experienced travelers: Roman Theatre of Mérida (Spain), Kizhi Pogost in Karelia (Russia), and Uffizi in Florence (Italy).
Choose the game mode:
1) Spelling quizzes (easy and hard) – guess the word letter by letter.
2) Multiple-choice questions (with 4 or 6 answer options). It’s important to remember that you have only 3 lives.
3) Time game (give as many answers as you can in 1 minute) – you should give more than 25 correct answers to get a star.
Two learning tools:
* Flashcards to browse all questions without guessing.
* List of all monuments in the app.
The app is translated into 15 languages, including English, German, Spanish, and many others. So you can learn the names of the famous landmarks in any of these languages.
Advertisements can be removed by an in-app-purchase.
This is an excellent quiz for travelers: Do you know this royal palace? What is the name of that castle? Start the game and it will guide you around the world and its wonders!
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Famous Monuments of the World – Landmarks Quiz first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: How To Install Bohdi Linux [Guide]
Download and Install Famous Monuments of the World – Landmarks Quiz on PC
To download and install Famous Monuments of the World – Landmarks Quiz for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Famous Monuments of the World – Landmarks Quiz on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Famous Monuments of the World – Landmarks Quiz on PC.
Download Famous Monuments of the World – Landmarks Quiz for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Famous Monuments of the World – Landmarks Quiz Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Famous Monuments of the World – Landmarks Quiz, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Famous Monuments of the World – Landmarks Quiz on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.