Family Spots is a free Android App developed by Webinsight Apps, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Family Spots PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Family Spots lets you know your family is safe, even when they're far away!
Family Spots simplifies life in the digital world by making it easy to stay connected to the people who matter most.
PLEASE NOTE: You can view the real-time location of each Family member ONLY after receiving permission from them.
Family Spots requires the following optional permission requests:
• Location services, to inform circle members of your current location
• Notifications, to inform you of your family's location changes
• Contacts, to find family members to join your family circle
Ask about our opinion, Family Spots provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: How To Manage RGB On An External Monitor On Windows 10 [Guide]
Download and Install Family Spots on PC
To download and install Family Spots for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Family Spots on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Family Spots on PC.
Download Family Spots for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Family Spots Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Family Spots, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Family Spots on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.