Falling Ball is a free Android Game developed by Magic Ice, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Falling Ball PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
If you enjoyed playing Balls Race then Falling Ball is for you!
Relaxing music accompanied by thrilling track journeys！
Be careful not to fall down when enjoying the thrill of speed on the track！
Enjoy the feeling of flying in the air! The higher the flight, the more the score!
A variety of skins are available for you to choose from, each of which gives you a different track feeling!
Control the speed, reach the end, and create records!
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Falling Ball first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Flip Skater New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Falling Ball on PC
To download and install Falling Ball for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Falling Ball on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Falling Ball on PC.
Download Falling Ball for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Falling Ball Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Falling Ball, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Falling Ball on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.