Fake Video Chat is a free Android App developed by Milosaovul, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Fake Video Chat PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
It is one of the best Live Video chat app,
Video chat with no login required use direct video call feature.
Live chat is a wonderful online video chat app. Go live, with real time video chat, and connect with anyone from the anywhere in the world with a single swipe!
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Fake Video Chat first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Spanish for Beginners: LinDuo HD PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install Fake Video Chat on PC
To download and install Fake Video Chat for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Fake Video Chat on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Fake Video Chat on PC.
Download Fake Video Chat for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Fake Video Chat Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Fake Video Chat, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Fake Video Chat on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.