Fake GPS Joystick & Routes Go is the newest Personalization release developed and published by IncorporateApps. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Fake GPS Joystick & Routes Go PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
We assembled a FAQ list so please read it carefully before emailing us or adding a review. It has all your questions answered. We are not kidding, this is the link to the FAQ, read it before you download the app! If you need help – contact us per email first!
You must share your location with your friends, but the phone is almost dead, can't locate you or the GPS accuracy is bad? Or you need to geotag those old pictures and change your GPS on the fly? No problem, use our app!
Modes of operation
– Expert mode
– No root mode for better spoofing (Android 6.0 and above only for now)
– Fake GPS Joystick
– Automated movement around location in a radius
– Automated altitude
– Settings – change update interval, speed, altitude, accuracy, spoofing and much more
– Better spoofing
– Root support for mock location disabled
– Tasker app integration along with adb shell commands for routes and joystick (more on the FAQ page)
– Fake GPS Go Routes
How to use:
1. Move the map and use the centre/crosshair icon to start a single location
2. Long press on the map to add Waypoints for Routing
3. Use the built in Fake GPS Joystick (fly GPS mode)
Please note that we will not be answering questions within the Review section of the app – if you need support, please read the help url and use the support email for further assistance.
– Internet – to display the map view on the Go
– Write/Read from SD Card – for the export/import of favourites and history /coming soon/
– Access Coarse and Fine Location – to fake your current location
– Allow mock locations under Developer settings (Applications).
Translated into english and german.
Fake GPS Joystick & Routes Go provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: SkidStorm New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Fake GPS Joystick & Routes Go on PC
To download and install Fake GPS Joystick & Routes Go for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Fake GPS Joystick & Routes Go on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Fake GPS Joystick & Routes Go on PC.
Download Fake GPS Joystick & Routes Go for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Fake GPS Joystick & Routes Go Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Fake GPS Joystick & Routes Go, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Fake GPS Joystick & Routes Go on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.