Facetune is a free Android App developed by Lightricks Ltd., especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Facetune PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
• Facetune is a fun and powerful portrait & selfie photo editor!
• Retouch and add artistic flair to your selfie or portrait!
• Download now and achieve magazine-level photos today!
Every photo could use a touch up. That's why magazines use expensive, complicated tools to photoshop people into looking their best. But now, there’s Facetune! Facetune provides easy-to-use, powerful tools (previously reserved only for the pros) to retouch and perfect every photo or selfie, making each one look like it came straight out of a high-fashion magazine. For example, you can easily remove blemishes and dark circles or add natural makeup. There’s even an effective and easy-to-use teeth whitening tool! Now you can be sure that your selfie shows only the best version of you – whether you’ll be using those portraits for your professional profile or simply your selfie sharing online with friends. In a world constantly becoming more visual, putting your best face forward has never been more important!
Praises about Facetune photo editor:
• "Facetune helps you look your Hollywood best, even in photos taken on mobile phones." – Roy Furchgott, The NY Times
• “I have been seriously impressed with the patch quality FaceTune does. You get pretty much a Photoshop editing job in the palm of your hand.” – Allyson Kazmucha, iMore
• "Facetune puts Photoshop-like retouching capabilities at the fingertips of the masses." – Victoria Taylor, New York Daily News
What can Facetune do for you?
• Widen or refine your smile
• User-friendly teeth whitening tool
• Smooth and rejuvenate your skin
• Brighten dark circles under your eyes like concealer
• Remove blemishes, pimples and scars
• Emphasize your eyes for a penetrating gaze
• Change your eye color
• Remove red and white-eye effects
• Turn back time and color over grey hair
• Fill bald patches
• Remove stray hairs
• Reshape or refine jaw lines
• Heighten cheek bones and brows
• Reshape or retouch your nose
• Enlarge or shrink a specific area of the image
• Totally transform your face into alien or other fun shapes
• Apply any shade of blush and eyeshadow
• Add volume to your lashes and shape your brows
• Add color to your lips
• Add intensity to your natural lip color
• Smooth skin as if using concealer
• Focus the photo on you, by defocusing or blurring the background
• Improve lighting or add special effects
• Create customized filters
• Add unique textures and customizable frames
• Rotate the image
• Flip to the photo to its mirror image
• Add artistic touches to make your photo your own
• Photo editor with customizable filters can be applied to the entire photo or to specific areas
• Instantly share your edited photos with your friends & family through social media or e-mail
EASY AND FUN
• Compare your retouch work with the original photo at every step of the way, with only one tap
• Having trouble? Facetune offers informative graphic and video help screens for each feature
Don't wait! Get Facetune today and create those amazing portrait photos and selfie pics you’ve always wanted!
Facetune provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Sweatcoin Pays You To Get Fit on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Facetune on PC
To download and install Facetune for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Facetune on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Facetune on PC.
Download Facetune for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Facetune Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Facetune, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Facetune on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.