EZMira is the newest Video Players & Editors release developed and published by Mirascreen LTD. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on EZMira PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
EZMira is the official app that supports MiraScreen and AnyCast WiFi display receivers.
It makes sharing videos and gaming content to big screens easier.
1. One-click screen mirroring with Smart View or Miracast to watch Netflix perfectly.
2. Supports quicker WiFi setup by scanning QRCode or using Bluetooth.
3. Supports browsing the internet on the big screen.
4. Easily search and cast video contents from popular sites like YouTube, Facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo to HDTV.
5. Supports DLNA for a better video streaming experience, and let you multitask on your phone while the video plays on the big screen.
#Where to Buy Universal Display Receivers:
If you have any problem with your MiraScreen products, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any problem with your AnyCast products, please contact: email@example.com
EZMira provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Tokaido™ on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install EZMira on PC
To download and install EZMira for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type EZMira on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy EZMira on PC.
Download EZMira for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More EZMira Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using EZMira, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running EZMira on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.