eXpimal – discrete math is a free Android App developed by Maxim Dmitriev, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on eXpimal – discrete math PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
The most functional math logic calculator.
This application has the functions as follows:
– creating truth tables;
– finding DNF, CNF, PDNF and PCNF;
– finding Zhegalkin polynomial;
– making a Karnaugh map;
– minimizing Boolean function with equivalence conversion (both briefly and in details);
– plotting logical schemes (both IEC and ANSI schemes);
– minimizing functions using McCluskey method.
Boolean functions may be displayed as multiple characters.
Unary operation "negation" may be displayed either as a single character or in the form of an overline.
No ads pop up.
This application demonstrates intuitively understandable and trouble-free operations. All results are shown in details along with comments.
eXpimal – discrete math provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Cat Lady – The Card Game New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install eXpimal – discrete math on PC
To download and install eXpimal – discrete math for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type eXpimal – discrete math on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy eXpimal – discrete math on PC.
Download eXpimal – discrete math for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More eXpimal – discrete math Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using eXpimal – discrete math, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running eXpimal – discrete math on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.