Experian – Free Credit Report & FICO® Score is a free Android App developed by Experian, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Experian – Free Credit Report & FICO® Score PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Get your FREE Experian Credit Report & FICO® Score* – anytime, anywhere! Checking your own report doesn’t hurt your credit, and there’s no credit cardrequired. And now, for the first time, you can raise your FICO Score instantly with Experian Boost™**. You’ll get the credit you deserveforthe utility, cell phoneand streaming service payments you’re alreadymaking.See what's helping or hurting your FICO® Score, learn how your credit reportimpacts yourFICO Score and interact with your credit in a completely re-imagined way. Always be in the know with credit monitoring and alerts that notify you when key changes to your Experian Credit Report & FICO Score occur.Plus, take advantage of Experian CreditMatch™***to find better credit cards and apply with confidence thanks to matches based on your FICO® Score.KEY FEATURES:FREE FICO® SCORE*• Track your FICO Score and see which financial behaviors are helping or hurting.• Automatically updates every 30 days upon sign-in.FREEEXPERIANCREDIT REPORT• Better understand the kind of information lenders see – like credit accounts, inquiries and public records.• Automatically updates every 30 days upon sign-in.EXPERIAN BOOST**• Connect your accounts to increase your FICO® Score instantly.• Look better to lenders and save money by qualifying for better rates and offers.EXPERIAN CREDITMATCH***• See credit card matches based on your FICO® Score.• Compare your best options and make your choice.CREDITLOCK****Easily lock your Experian Credit File and guard yourself against identity theft with the touch of a button. Prevent unauthorized credit activity with real-timealerts if someone tries to apply for credit in your name while your credit file is locked.CREDIT MONITORING & ALERTS•Know when your FICO® Score changes, new accounts are opened in your name or new inquiries appear on your credit report.• Push notifications, when enabled, willsend alerts directly to your device.
Ask about our opinion, Experian – Free Credit Report & FICO® Score provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Galaxy Pack the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Experian – Free Credit Report & FICO® Score on PC
To download and install Experian – Free Credit Report & FICO® Score for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Experian – Free Credit Report & FICO® Score on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Experian – Free Credit Report & FICO® Score on PC.
Download Experian – Free Credit Report & FICO® Score for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Experian – Free Credit Report & FICO® Score Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Experian – Free Credit Report & FICO® Score, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Experian – Free Credit Report & FICO® Score on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.