Expensify – Expense Reports is the newest Finance release developed and published by Expensify. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Expensify – Expense Reports PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Easily track your receipts and manage expenses on the go with Expensify. Just take a photo of your receipt and Expensify automatically transcribes the details. Expensify can categorize and code each receipt, and can even automatically submit business expenses for approval and reimbursement. You can track personal receipts, submit business expenses to your company (even if they don’t officially use Expensify), or collect expense reports from colleagues. With customers ranging from individual freelancers and small businesses to Fortune 500 companies, Expensify is the perfect tool for anyone who needs to keep track of receipts and automate expense management.
"The Best Business Travel App" – Business Insider
"Expensify is like a virtual accountant" – Wall Street Journal
"A mobile app that helps you run your business" – Forbes
– Track and submit receipts and expenses
– Next-day direct deposit reimbursement
– In-app purchase
– Mileage and GPS tracking
– Automatic credit card import
– Works with receipts in any currency
– Corporate card reconciliation
– Candidate reimbursement
– Per diem functionality
– Accounting integrations (QuickBooks, Xero, NetSuite, Intacct, and more!)
– Endorsed by the AICPA and CPA.com
– Readers' Choice Awards – CPA Practice Advisor, 2018
– App Partner of the Year – Xero Americas, 2017
– Innovation Partner of the Year – NetSuite, 2017
– Best 100 Cloud Companies Worldwide – Forbes, 2016
To learn more visit use.expensify.com or email email@example.com.
Expensify – Expense Reports provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Best VPNs For Netflix Japan in 2018: Unblock and Watch From Anywhere [Guide]
Download and Install Expensify – Expense Reports on PC
To download and install Expensify – Expense Reports for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Expensify – Expense Reports on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Expensify – Expense Reports on PC.
Download Expensify – Expense Reports for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Expensify – Expense Reports Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Expensify – Expense Reports, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Expensify – Expense Reports on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.