Expense Manager Pro is a free Android App developed by Bishinews, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Expense Manager Pro PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
This is Ad-free edition of Expense Manager by Bishinews. You can review the free version before buying it. One click to transfer data from free version to pro version (Settings/Backup/Import Data from Free Edition).
• Tracking expenses and incomes
• Split Transaction – Record all items in a single transaction with different category and amount
• Recurring expense and income
• Multiple accounts
• Taking a picture of receipt
• Tracking tax
• Tracking mileage
• Tracking debts
• Credit Card
• Credit Card and bank SMS message parsing
• Write, Print, and Email Checks
Budget and Bill Organizing
• Organizing bills by week, month and year as well as by categories
• Schedule the payments and recurring payments
• Payment alerts
• Daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly budget with progress bar
• Daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly summary
• Calendar view for expense and income
• Savings Goal
• Fixed Income
• Organizing Loan
Search and Report
• Search by category, subcategory, payee/payer, payment method, status, description, tag, etc.
• Reports in HTML, CSV, Excel and PDF
• Import and export account activities
• Charts by category, subcategory, payee/payer, payment method, status, description, tag, date etc.
• Email report for print
Backup and Sync
• Auto backup on Dropbox, Google Drive and SD Card
• Automatic sync between devices via Dropbox
• Currency converter
• Regular calculator
• Tip calculator
• Loan calculator
• Credit card payoff calculator
• Interest calculator
• Shopping list
• User can easily customize background color, action bar color and button color.
• Customizing date format
• Customizing category and subcategory
• Payment method, payee/payer, Tags, income category and status can be entered or updated by user
• Multiple currencies support
Connect to PC browser via WiFi
• Export and Import data between phone and PC
• Add Multiple records in one screen
• View summary from multiple accounts
• View charts in the big screen of PC browser
• Chinese (Simplified)
• Chinese (Traditional)
• Widgets: overview, summary, budget, calculator, quick add etc.
• PIN protection
• Active developer support
• No registration and internet access are required.
No other app can beat us on features.
• Storage: backup data in sdcard and external storage. Save purchase receipt in sdcard and external storage.
• GET_ACCOUNTS: back up data on Google Drive
• SMS: Parse SMS message from your credit card and bank and save it automatically in the app. If you don't use this feature, go to phone Settings/Apps/Expense Manager/Permissions to switch off SMS permission on phones with Android 6 and up.
• ACCESS_WiFi_STATE: This permission allows PC connection via WiFi. If you don't need to use this app on a PC browser, you can disable this permission.
All data save inside your phone or your personal cloud account such as Google Drive and Dropbox when you connect to. Nobody but you can access your data.
Please email question and feature request directly to developer at email@example.com.
Ask about our opinion, Expense Manager Pro provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: How To Change Your Apple ID Country Without Entering Payment Method [Guide]
Download and Install Expense Manager Pro on PC
To download and install Expense Manager Pro for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Expense Manager Pro on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Expense Manager Pro on PC.
Download Expense Manager Pro for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Expense Manager Pro Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Expense Manager Pro, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Expense Manager Pro on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.