eWeather HD Free – weather, alerts, radar is the newest Weather release developed and published by Elecont software. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on eWeather HD Free – weather, alerts, radar PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
The high accuracy of the weather forecasting is achieved through the use of data from two independent weather agencies.
eWeather HD is the most informative Android app about weather and your environment. It includes current weather and weather forecasts from different weather providers, NOAA radar, weather alerts, latest earthquakes, geomagnetic storm forecasts, pressure changes indicator, wind and moon and sun calendar, visibility on the roads and METAR etc.
Annual archives of air and sea temperature for any city in the world allows you to choose the best time and place for your travel. You can compare the weather so far in the current year with the weather in the last year.
eWeather HD has a barometer. A diagram shows the atmospheric pressure changes for the past and next 24 hours. A warning will be displayed when the barometer detects pressure changes causing a headache.
The unique feature in this application is the Weather Clock Dial. It is very interactive.
The app helps to predict illness caused by pressure changes, geomagnetic storms, air pollution and weather deterioration.
• Two world-renowned weather providers
• Future weather radar based on NOAA radar (The USA and Japan only) with one-hour radar prediction
• Air quality and pollution information including PM2.5, PM10, Ozone, NO2, NO, CO concentration
• Twenty original widgets of the weather, radar, barometer, geomagnetic storms, alerts etc
• Hurricane tracking
• Tornado and hail probability
• Tides forecast
• 365 day weather archive
• Weather buoys: wave height, direction and period, wind and gust, pressure, water and air temperature, tides etc
• Geomagnetic storm forecast
• Solstice, equinox, polar night, polar day, solar and lunar eclipse
• Sea surface temperature on weather map, widgets, notification area
• Barometer with headache indicator and pressure changes graph
• Map with radar, cloud satellite layer, sea and air temperature, wind, alerts, hurricanes, humidity, earthquakes etc
• Ten notification indicators in the status bar, including temperature, moon phase, earthquakes, alerts, barometer etc
• Weather alerts (advisory, watch, or warning) from NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration), including black ice and freeze warnings
• Moon phase, moon rise and moon set times
• Sunrise and sunset times, time to sunrise or sunset
• Duration of the day and day length changes
• Wind speed and directionality indicators
• 20 KBytes of internet traffic per city for each weather update only
• World clock
• METAR from weather stations
• UV index
• Visibility on the roads
• Dewpoint hour by hour graph
• Probability of precipitation and precipitation amount: rainfall and new snowfall amount
• Follow by location (uses GPS or cell network location determination)
• Share forecast, alerts, earthquakes by e-mail and SMS
• Alarm clock time on clock dial and graph
If you have ANY questions, there is an FAQ section that takes you directly to the website. If your question is specific to your customized set up, customer service is courteous, knowledgeable, willing and able to help with fast turn around time.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced eWeather HD Free – weather, alerts, radar first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: How To Play Atari Games On Linux [Guide]
Download and Install eWeather HD Free – weather, alerts, radar on PC
To download and install eWeather HD Free – weather, alerts, radar for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type eWeather HD Free – weather, alerts, radar on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy eWeather HD Free – weather, alerts, radar on PC.
Download eWeather HD Free – weather, alerts, radar for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More eWeather HD Free – weather, alerts, radar Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using eWeather HD Free – weather, alerts, radar, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running eWeather HD Free – weather, alerts, radar on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.