Evolution : Education Edition is a free Android Game developed by North Star Games, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Evolution : Education Edition PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Chosen by leading scientific journal Nature Magazine as the best example of natural selection in a game, Evolution brings Darwin’s theories of natural selection to life in a game of strategy that is both educational and entertaining.
Evolution: Education Edition has a number of changes from the original Evolution Board Game. It’s a premium edition, so it's eligible for family sharing, and education volume discounts. It’s packed with trait tips that give real life examples of the various traits in nature. It has easy account switching to allow classes of students to play on the same machine, and it has chat disabled to keep students safe if they choose to play online. It's packed with great features for students and families:
-Learn while you play Tutorial
-Singleplayer Campaign with 21 different ecosystems to explore
-Progress from a lowly Biology Intern to a Nobel Laureate as your knowledge of Evolution increases
-Weekly Challenges- a new challenge arrives every week to test your skill
-Pass and Play with friends on the same phone or tablet
-Private Games- invite friends to play online
-Online Multiplayer- get matched up against others online to test your skill
In Evolution, you selectively develop species for survival while avoiding the looming threat of extinction. Adaptability is key as each situation has a number of successful pathways to survival. Food supply running low? Grow a long neck to access vegetation in the trees high above. Each trait added shows realistic effects on ecosystems that mirror those of the natural world. An overabundance of plant food leads to overpopulation, which in turn leads to an increase in carnivores. Of course, with many meat-eaters on the prowl, other species will develop defenses in turn. Explore the effects natural selection has on both the environment and the creatures living within.
Designed for students age 12 and above, and enjoyed by millions of adults worldwide, the game is easy to pick up with a learn-while-playing tutorial. From there, explore the mysterious creatures of Evolution Island as students progress through 21 different ecosystems, playing creatures with different strategies for survival.
Students will even see beautiful drawings of one of the creatures they created at the end of their games. The game features lots of great content across singleplayer and multiplayer modes. The campaign teaches them how to play and guides them through the basic strategies. A new challenge arrives every week to test a student’s skill at adapting, or students can play against each other in pass and play or the online multiplayer mode.
Teachers & Parents: visit our website at www.evolutionvideogame.comeducation for lesson plans and resources on using the Evolution Board Game in the classroom.
Ask about our opinion, Evolution : Education Edition provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Riptide GP: Renegade PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install Evolution : Education Edition on PC
To download and install Evolution : Education Edition for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Evolution : Education Edition on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Evolution : Education Edition on PC.
Download Evolution : Education Edition for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Evolution : Education Edition Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Evolution : Education Edition, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Evolution : Education Edition on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.