Everlance: Free Mileage Log is a free Finance App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Everlance: Free Mileage Log PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Throw away your mileage log and shoebox of receipts! Everlance makes tracking your mileage and receipts for tax deductions or reimbursement simple, easy, and FREE. Everlance tracks your mileage automatically using GPS so you no longer need to keep a mileage log or logbook — all you need to do is let the app record your trips in the background and swipe which trips are for business. The app is designed for minimal battery consumption and IRS compliance. Everlance is currently 100% FREE and comes with unlimited cloud storage. Independent workers love us, here's why:
• Earn more money — Every 1,000 miles is worth $545 as a business expense you don't have to pay taxes on. Everlance makes sure you never lose a mile again by working seamlessly in the background.
• Save time — Everlance automatically tracks your miles. Simply swipe to categorize and you're done. Self-employed taxes is now a breeze.
• Get peace of mind — Everlance backs up everything safely in the cloud. We're your digital mileage log and tracker.
• We detect and log all of your trips automatically (or try adding a TO and FROM location and watch the magic happen)
• We calculate business mileage, trip start & end time, and reimbursement value
• Swipe to categorize trips as business, personal, charity, or medical
• We save a GPS "mileage receipt" for each trip which is backed up to the cloud
• Upload your paper receipts of meals, supplies, and other expenses
• Improve your business and mileage IQ with easy expense reports
• Simplify business travel and expense reports
• Supports multiple income sources, 1099 taxes, quickbooks self-employed, and excel
• Export your data at any time to CSV or PDF
… and many more features to come!
• Solopreneurs: real estate agents, photographers, self-employed, general contractors …
• Independent contractors: rideshare drivers (uber / lyft), delivery, physical therapists, construction workers …
• Anyone who needs a mileage log for their vehicle, to improve their mile IQ, or complete a Freshbooks or Concur expense report
• Employees who need to get reimbursed!
We'd love to hear from you! Please note that mileage tracking is not always 100% accurate (loss of signal, etc.) and that we are working every day to improve the tracker. All feedback or ideas are welcome at email@example.com.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Everlance: Free Mileage Log first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Credit Karma the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Everlance: Free Mileage Log on PC
To download and install Everlance: Free Mileage Log for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Everlance: Free Mileage Log on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Everlance: Free Mileage Log on PC.
Download Everlance: Free Mileage Log for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Everlance: Free Mileage Log Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Everlance: Free Mileage Log, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Everlance: Free Mileage Log on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.